Thursday 16 February 2012

Lana


The first thing that grabs you about Lana is her turquoise eyes. You then notice her long lashes, her full lips and black ‘Pocahontas’ hair. Is she real? Lana is softly spoken and would never harm a fly. I was also booked to do her mom’s makeup, who was nicknamed “Bergie” as she was always on tops of things, super organised! The two made quite a team.

Schantel was the photographer, I am not to sure how many times I can say this but I love her work. She captures awesome shots and I love how my work looks. We did go very dark on Lana’s eyes. It was the best way to bring out her eyes. Her eyes are her best asset and we chose a soft pink for the lips (no, it wasn't Pout! It was Fame from Smashbox)

I still recall Lana telling me that her dress was from Stuttafords. Yes ladies, you heard me. Stutterfords Rosebank, she then had the dress tailored and had more diamantes sewn to the dress. It was exquisite!  

Well, another beautiful wedding for you to enjoy from Morrells.






No comments:

Post a Comment