Monday 28 January 2013

An Adventurous Rose

 

Lauren was a Batey and then she became a Rose! A rose is the perfect description for Lauren, she has a natural beauty and a loving nature. And one cannot help but love her new surname, Lauren Rose! Lauren and I managed to book her wedding via email as Lauren was living in the UK prior to her wedding. When I was finally able to meet her and her family, I was welcomed with warmth and I enjoyed every moment doing the makeup and spray tans!

 
Her wedding was held at Askari Lodge and was absolutely breath taking. Her ceremony was in the forest and I really loved how the soft pink bridesmaid’s dresses complemented the green surroundings.
 
 
 

I would never have thought to have an elephant in my photos! (If you happen to have one around!)One can only admire how beautiful our country is! Well, I leave you on this beautiful sunny Sunday. I believe Lauren and her hubbie have been in the exciting and colourful Thailand. Then they are off to start another adventure in Australia. Super cool!! Until next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment